Monday, October 3, 2011

Around Dhaka

Every day I become more and more adventuresome, and therefore I walk farther and farther from our apartment with my camera.  Yesterday I walked by myself for an hour and a half and got some really great shots.  Dhaka is such a bustling city, and there are always great photographs to be taken!





Above is a picture of Gulshan Lake



Above is a picture of a cute little boy whose mother did not want her picture taken.  She started yelling at me in Bangla because she thought I was going to take her photo as well - I was actually just trying to show her the picture of her son.


Lovely buses here...









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're getting so good as a photo journalist! Keep them coming!
aida

Jason said...

Great shots Linds! You should hitch a ride on the bus with the 60 other men for some sweet photo ops, hahaha

Lindsay said...

Thank you! :)

Ha, Jason. I wouldn't even be able to lift my arms to take any pictures, the buses are so packed!

lkennedy said...

I am trying again to send a comment...

The pictures are great! We are really getting a feel for your experience there. Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Mom!!

Cliff said...

Hey guys! Just catching up on the blog, and it's great! Very impressed Lindsay! I'm sure Mary is quite jealous of the 4 bathrooms, as then she could have 3 and I would be allowed to use whatever was the smallest. But anyhoo, the pictures are great, basically way better than Harnik's, and helps me cope with the separation depression a little bit. We miss you guys, hope all is well!

Mike