I know my Bali posts have been going on for months, but I just had so many pictures to share! My last few days in Bali were spent in Sanur, located on the east coast of the island. I spent my days lying on the beach, island hopping to nearby Nusa Lembongan, eating delicious salads and Balinese cuisine, and reading some great novels.
Sanur beach at sunset
Seaweed farming
View of Mt. Agung volcano from the beach
Nusa Lembongan
Just 20 minutes away from Sanur via speedboat is the small island, Nusa Lembongan. The island atmosphere is very laid back and quiet, and everyone travels via foot or motorbike since there are virtually no cars on the island. I only had 5 hours, so I visited two of the beaches: Dream Beach and Mushroom Bay.
More seaweed farming
Dream Beach
Mushroom Bay
I can't believe it's been 2 months since I was in Bali - I'm ready to go back!











1 comments:
Post a Comment