Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Paris in the Spring

On our way back to the US for vacation, we stopped in Paris, and wow was it amazing!  The food was delicious; the people were friendly; and the sights were incredible.  Coming from Dhaka made Paris even more spectacular, and I hope we have the chance to go back to France soon.


$7 containers of strawberries that were definitely worth it!






The cheeses were delicious - I just wish I could have taken some home!



Rotisserie chicken sold on the street - it smelled amazing!



Our first lunch in Paris :)




Kids pushing the boats away from the pond's edge



Jardin du Luxembourg



Notre Dame



The Louvre



The best photo of the Mona Lisa I could get




The Louvre




Along one of the bridges, there were hundreds of locks with couples' names






Arc de Triomphe







Our last evening was spent overlooking the city at Sacre Coeur during sunset. 




2 comments:

Denise said...

You had me at the strawberries... you had me at the strawberries. Beautiful photos!

Lindsay said...

Thanks, Denise!